The Writer-Editor-Producer is responsible for contributing written content for use in 1BBLink print and online platforms that appeal to the 1BBLink target audience in order to support the production of high-quality publications and an outstanding website.
• Plans, researches, writes and edits news and/or feature content on a wide range of subjects of interest to 1BBLink demographic for use in print and online platforms.
• Maintains a thorough knowledge of a wide variety of subjects important to 1BBLink demographic and applies knowledge to contribute appropriate, effective, and meaningful content.
• Skillfully edits and shapes news and/or creative feature content to encourage readership and have the most impact.
• Stays up-to-date in one or more areas of assigned content expertise: black economic wealth, business, health, entertainment, travel, relationships, style; maintains familiarity with and knowledge of where to find expertise in the other areas as needed.
• Keeps knowledgeable of changing best practices in print and online content.
• Keeps knowledgeable of competitive print and web content producers and the way they develop content.
• Constantly offers new, creative well-thought-out ideas for content and content development.
• Develops and maintains deep knowledge of 1BBLink and its top priorities and goals.
• Performs other editorial duties to produce high-quality publications and outstanding website.
• Writers must be creative and bring original entertaining content to the article’s audience.
If this position fits your expertise, please email us your writing samples and resume to info@1BBLink.com!